Navigating Through Covid – 19
We’re working hard to put the health and well-being of our students and staff first in all that we do. Thank you for being patient with us as we adjust to the latest news and health requirements being requested of our TaeKwonDo Dojang.
Our schedules will be adjusting per the new mandates. If you have any concerns or questions please reach out to us.
World Champion TaeKwonDo Cleaning Practices
Here are the ways we are keeping the Dojang in-line with the Oregon Health Authority requirements to keep you healthy and safe while practicing TaeKwonDo with us.
For every person who enters the Dojang, we are taking temperatures to confirm no one has a fever. We are then having each student disinfect their hands before practicing on the mat.
- Masks are mandatory
- Floors and mats moped daily with disinfectant
- Mats are being disinfected after every class.
- Leaving the door open during class to help with air circulation
- Counters, shoe cubbies, and any touchable surfaces are being disinfected after every class.
- Restrooms and changing areas are not available for use at the moment
- 6 ft social distancing is being practiced
- All equipment is being disinfected and each person has their own set when practicing kicks or punches if used at all
- Class size is limited per the governor’s mandate
- No contact training (self-defense)
- No visitors are allowed in Dojang during classes to limit the size capacity for proper social distancing
Thank you for your patients while we all navigate the changes and requirements that are being requested of us to keep each other healthy and safe.